Friday 1 June 2012

I know you're somewhere out there

There's only one issue with moving far away that has become quite a topic lately, now I don't know about yourself but I'm not the best at keeping in contact with people, least to say any kind of long distant relationship isn't ideal. Needless to say I keep to myself alot in which if it doesn't need sharing I won't bring it up, day to day banter and that.

What I'm trying to project in this little exerpt of my blog is that you shouldn't be afraid of distance and 'growing apart'. I have a good handful of people, about 6000 miles away from me now, that I will keep deep in my heart - even years from now. Because with them, I carry some of the best memories of my life. In fact, this can apply to every person that you'd come into contact within life in which at any point you'd grown close to, because people in fact do change, feelings will change, but what will change is what you've already experienced together. That, exactly that, would be why they would be in your heart forever regardless the distance.

Dear _____, if we (dont) ever see each other again. Know in your heart, that you're in mine eternally x

k

No comments:

Post a Comment