Tuesday 28 September 2010

Something about that organ that keeps me alive

It's about how you remember little things I mention that I think you'd forget; my never haves my want to's, those memories I can't help but not let go of, knowing you hadn't either

It's about how you talk like no-one ever does these days, non like the others, that can touch anyone's heart

It's about receiving messages out of the blue filled with sweet nothings that I can't help but not ignore

Its about this gut feeling about sharing my best and my worst with you, the butterflies when my message tone go off and the disappointment that it's not from you, its the hoping and the falling

but its also how everything feels like a dream state and that at any moment either you, or i, can wake up from

please don't

No comments:

Post a Comment