Wednesday 28 March 2012

The two step flow.

Now before I begin, I know I'm going to be attacked by people saying"

I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

On the contrary, these two practically go hand in hand. For actions you take and the words you speak, once spoken and/or interpreted, cannot be revoked. In today's society many people have found the power of blogging and microblogging to begin to, in effect, type before they think things through.

Most, of which, is to spread negativity of others. In which is the topic that I'm tackling today. For that moment of 'relief' and vented out anger, you should step back and begin to look at the bigger picture, begin to see what you do and what you say and how it reflects on you as a person, either directly or indirectly, how people would start seeing you as a result of them.

You'll soon see that the more you begin to think positively - everything seems to be a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment