Tuesday 6 April 2010

im addicted dickheads

I don't know what it is about the testosterone driven male that attracts me;

And by dickhead I do mean the stranger representable, clean cut and styled man, maybe even with a hint of stubble, which does connote nothing other than the dick for brains...

But it's more than that it's the ones that use their brains to serve purpose for their phallic needs... Especially the kind with wit and cheek that feel that they could cleverly fool me into them using their extended vocabulary; which only makes the game more interesting...

Call me traditional, but the man should also be driven, have a passion for something other than the everyday... a body that can move, a voice that could sweep you off your feet...

This and a touch of chivalry; would be my ideal... but a girl can dream x

until then, anyone knows of any male species of this kind,
feel free to send them my way x

No comments:

Post a Comment