Tuesday 6 April 2010

Time to get your summer on ladies

The days are getting brighter and warmer;

I don't know about the rest of you but I for one can't wait to strip down, slap on some tan-in and soak up some rays!

So here's the summer 1-o-1;

The bikini.
First things first. Your swimwear has almost no difference to your lingerie, you should choose a type that suit's your body shape (boobs included) and have the right size (boobs and briefs) otherwise the fit will be completely wrong!
for example: I'm hugely against bandeau bikinis, they make your boobs look flatter and smaller, for the curvier woman this maybe a good thing but for a stick like me, well it just takes away my assets!
ok... you may or may not know I'm not the girl in the pic.. she's an asos model...
but dyagetwhatimean?

So to this years top picks!
Mango usually do nice ones but this year doesn't really do them justice :(
River Island has this gorgeous green colour:
Topshop has delivered this sweet blue colour
I love the colour, its bright which is ideal for the summer and would look fab with a golden tan x

And moving onto my Asos Favs!
This gorge white n gold perfectly teamed for a classy glam look without the tack
sailor stripes are CUTE but sexy at the same time, horizontal lines will make your twins look bigger too ;]
Getting tired of two pieces? this number makes a onepice looks SEXY again, the bandeau always suits the curvier girls x
Fear not fellow sticks! there's this amazing halter neck one piece
I know I'm getting this one!
For those tummy concious who said you cant look amazing covered!

one thing to remember: when you find the right bikini; don't hesitate! BUY IT. or you'll soon regret it x

Summer fashion
Bleached out pastels are hot this season
So go for light pastel coloured maybe even floral tops that'll sit and swing slightly in the wind
from shirts to dresses and a good pair of bleached out ripped shorts to set your summer wardrobe off!
I must say I do love this top from top shop!


The kicks
For the summer, nothing beats a strappy sandle! Keeps the stuffy sweaty heat out, but looks amazingly fashionable too
Here's a few from office:




Asos loves




April loans are soon in! happy shopping! x

No comments:

Post a Comment