Friday 11 February 2011

鬼妹仔;

'Flawless Makeup'
I was always jealous of British Girls with gorgeous lashes that can wear little to no make up and still have beautiful eyes; I'd always been concious of my small eyes but I'm busting out my 'natural face' x
Face:
E.L.F Concealer and Highlighter - conceal dark circles
Benefit Play Stick - thin layer where needed
E.L.F Complexion Perfection - set foundation/concealer
E.L.F Warm Bronzer - contour
Maybelline Mineral Blush - blush
E.L.F Mist & Set - sprayed on brush and patted to skin

Eyes:
Benefit Lust Duste - barely on lid (you only want a tint of colour)
MAC Smoulder - 1/2 upper lashline
MAC Blacktrack - 1/2 line outer eye
MAC Mystery - 1/2 lower lashline & blend out upper lid
Korean Lashes cut and applied under lashes
Jill Stuart Mascara

Lips:
YSL rouge volupte 13
Loreal Glam Shine Everlasting Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment