Sunday 15 May 2011

Tag! You're it!

First things first. Blogger failed me; this is now my SECOND TIME typing and posting this!
Bringing you yet another tag from YouTube :)

How would you describe your style?
Simple & casual

What are you wardrobe staples?
I wouldn't say I have 'staple' items, skinny jeans, basic strap/tank tops most likely

Most expensive item in your closet?
My 21st birthday corset I forget the price, girls&boys I warn you now: never! buy an item for a single event, it's not worth it! It'll be extortionately priced which you won't use to it's full extent.

Most wanted item?
Chanel Wallet On a Chain

Favourite designer?
Chanel for classy
McQueen and Westwood for alternative
Shoes - Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, Versace
Bags - LV, MiuMiu, Mulberry, Chanel (again)

How much do you spend on clothes?
I don't know.. ave prices now are between 20-50GBP depends on the cut, style, material and garment

What are your favorite places to shop?
Topshop, H&M, Zara are always my first stops on a shopping spree, then it's on for some browsing in other stores to see if I can find something that may break my bank

Favourite fragrance?
Hers: Narcisco Rodriguez for her, YSL Elle, Chanel Mademoiselle
His: BVLGARI AQVA, CK One, Burberry Touch

What's your favourite way to do your hair?
Right now it's in-between lengths and I'm not too comfortable with it so : UP! Otherwise down

What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Day: Skinny jeans, tank/strap, hoody/cardy/jacket.
Night: dress & heels fit for most occasions

One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay
I'm not one to follow trends (for the second time) I'm wondering why I'm doing this post (again) because of it! (the truth is because I haven't done a beauty blog in a while)

Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe
My Louie :) (Neverfall)

disclaimer: I like to buy my 'designers' myself as it's an own personal achievement and want. If a third party should be involved then emotional attachment would be involved with the item, and should situations change with that individual so would my emotions towards the item too so that's a big nono

Anyone else play tag/stuck in the mud growing up?
just wondering

p.s you're all tagged and I wanna see! comment the link below :D

1 comment:

  1. no need for blog sale (: give me depending on item :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete