Wednesday 15 December 2010

男人/男仔?

Something about the male species, before I start I am in no means an expert of this field and neither will I ever be, this is just recent experience of a select few but someone seems to be a trending pattern of boys/men of 2010. Which leads me onto my latest statement:

Is it me or are the guys completely oblivious to a girls thoughts and feelings even when they bluntly blurt them out (as much as they may hate doing it) to be able to cut them deeply when they feel the most vulnerable. But it doesn't stop there - talk about kicking someone when they're down. They go ahead without leaving any time to heal and put salt on the wound by seeing if they're o.k. and that they miss them - but don't intend on acting upon it.

This is why men are from mars.
Stupid hot headed planet

No comments:

Post a Comment