Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day 7.

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

Excuse me if I'm still a little concussed from my illness / fainting but I'm trying. I digress - here's the juice. ( I had to steal images from my cousins wedding because I just can't use google search in my state of mind) - yes I know she's beautiful :(

I'm a little greedy, I'd like the best of both, in my eyes are equally as beautiful... my dream wedding would have a british ceremony, that beautiful white puffy dress, ring bearers walking down the isle of some gorgeous church / courtyard / park

but also the chinese side, "picking up the bride" - i don't know how this links to the english tradition of not seeing the bride till the alter but this is al hypothetical anyway but dinner with all the family and all the fun and games you get at a typical chinese wedding - i state this now I WILL NOT PULL A BANANA THROUGH MY FUTURES TROUSERS FROM ONE LEG TO THE OTHER WHILE HE'S WEARING THEM! - OR AN EGG - OR ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment