Thursday 28 April 2011

Day 14.

Day 14– a song that no one would expect you to love.

Charlie Sheen Dubstep - Ephixa

You borrow my brain for five seconds, and you’d be like, dude, can’t handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is maybe, I don’t know, not from this particular terrestrial realm. The last time I took drugs I probably took more than anyone could survive, you know

What are we talking about, how much?

I don’t know, man! I was banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them cause that’s how I roll. I have one speed, one gear. Go. And I was banging 7 gram rocks. Because I’m me

You don’t worry that are going to die if you take that many drugs

Dieing is for fools. When you see how I party. Man, it was epic, the run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards look like, you know, “droopy” eyed armless children.

When you look back at the last time you used drugs

Huhmm

Are you disgusted with yourself

No!

Or do you say, how could I have done that

I’m proud at what I’ve created it was radical

You are proud of that party moment?

Of course, why wouldn’t I be!

Doing all those drugs

Why would you be?

Because I I I expose people to magic. I exposed them to something they’re never otherwise going to see in their boring normal lives

And I was banging 7 gram rocks. Because I’m – I’m me. Dieing is for fools. You borrow my brain for five, and you’d be like, dude, can’t handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is maybe, I don’t know, not from this particular terrestrial realm. The last time I took drugs I probably took more than anyone could survive, you know

What are we talking about, how much?

I don’t know, man! I was banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them cause that’s how I roll. I have one speed, one gear. Go

So... I like a bit of le dubstep
disclaimer:I.am.in.no.way.promoting.drug.abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment