Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day "4"

OOPS! It's late, I apologise it's been a busy day
Day 4– a song that makes you sad.

男人KTV - 側田 (justin lo)
I'm going to try and translate it - they're not completely accurate

每次當苦惱失意
every time I'm sad
漆黑的K房裡圍住
I comfort myself in a dark kareoke room
喉嚨呼出 每個生字
The coarse throat emits unfamiliar words
這歌詞 原來碰到他痛苦處
Every lyric, can correspond to my pain

要吐苦水也許我不願意
I don't want to say painful things
瀟灑分手裝作太輕易
To let go after breaking up sounds easy
然而啤酒 仍苦得相當諷刺
Even beer(alcohol) isn't as bitter
讓我關門 利用咪高峰哭喊幾次
At this moment, (I'll) use the microphone to cry a few times

沒有歌 怎敢說心事 
There are no songs that say what my heart feels
受了傷 始終怕別人知
When you're hurt you're afraid to let people know
我和你吻別 在無人的街
Our kiss is no longer there
張學友唱出我的情節
Jacky Cheung sings about my love story

沒有歌 怎敢說心事
There are no songs that say what my heart feels
受了傷 點首更絕情詩
When you're hurt, how can you prematurely finish a love poem

你的背包讓我走的好緩慢
Your backpack (hypothetical for 'with you on my back') I best leave slowly
陳奕迅那首歌 是唱的他自己
Eason Chen's songs are sung himself
沒有歌 做人 
There are no songs, being human
只懂苦撐怎去遮風避雨
In times of struggle are to escape the wind and rain

(the rest are repeats from before)
沒有歌 怎敢說心事 
受了傷 始終怕別人知
我和你吻別 在無人的街
張學友唱出我的情節

沒有歌 怎敢說心事 
受了傷 始終怕別人知
你的背包讓我走的好緩慢
陳奕迅那首歌 是唱的他自己

沒有歌 做人 
只懂苦撐怎去遮風避雨

Ok, it doesn't make me sad, well maybe kinda (I've got a pretty emo playlist)
But it helps me cry when I need to

No comments:

Post a Comment