Saturday 23 April 2011

Day "8"

Day 8– a song that you know all the words to.

I'm making a habit of doing these late

Talking to the moon - Bruno Mars

I know you're somewhere out there
somewhere far awayyyyyyyy
I want you baaaaaaaaaaaaaack
I want you baaaaaaaaaaaaack

The neighbours think I'm crazy
But they don't understaaaaaand
You're all I haaaaaaaaaaaaave
You're all I haaaaaaaaaaaaave

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myse-eee-eeelf
Talking to the moooo-ooo-ooon
Try'na get to yooo-ooo-ooou

With hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me toooooo
OH! Am I a foo-ooo-oool?
Who sits alone, talking to the moo-ooo-oon

H'OOOOHOOOOHOOOHOHHHHHH

I'm feeling like I'm famous
Talk of the town, they think
I've gone maaaaaaaaaaaaaad (yeah)
I've gone maaaaaaaaaaaaad

..... fail!

三, 一, 七, 四, 二,
123,321,1234567,234,432,45678910

Well, technically I "know"(understand) all the words to most songs that are English/Cantonese

No comments:

Post a Comment